Driven, tenacious and after your next big career challenge? You’re in luck. DC Publishing is seeking an experienced advertising sales executive to join our newly renovated office in Glasgow’s city centre.
Working on a range of free lifestyle magazines, the advertising sales executive will be responsible for selling to businesses across a wide range of different sectors. This is a challenging, fast-paced, demanding job with fantastic rewards and prospects, and you have the opportunity to be a part of a market-leading, award-nominated team.
The successful candidate will be:
- Hard working
- A self starter
- Able to use their initiative
- A team player
- Computer literate
- An experienced salesperson with a proven track record (at least two years in a similar role desirable but not essential)
- Business to business sales
- Delivering advertising solutions for a range of businesses across many different sectors via telephone
- Managing clients, new and existing
- Sourcing leads, actively developing new business and building relationships with new clients
- Cold calling
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Delivering high standards of customer service
- Ensuring revenue targets and KPIs are met
- Occasional exhibition work
- Input in the structure and direction of the magazine’s editorial content, and the creation of new titles
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to thrive in a forward-thinking, established media organisation
- Fantastic products to sell
- Competitive bonus structure
- Brilliant, supportive working environment
- Great colleagues!
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a real impact in an exciting and ever-moving industry. If you’re ready for an exciting new career move, we want to hear from you.
Send us your CV today to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time