After a busy few weeks at DC Publishing Towers in Glasgow’s city centre, we’ve got our latest release back from the printers – and it’s a good ‘un!
The May/June issue of Enable is out now, and jam-packed with lots of exciting features, fun articles, thought-provoking stories and inspirational interviews. It’s all in a day’s work…
In the new edition, you’ll find:
- A look at the exciting new campaign calling on inclusion in the toy industry
- Interviews with racing driver Nicolas Hamilton, actress Cherylee Houston and Lord of the Rings star Billy Boyd
- Focus on support for carers, with one mum sharing her experience
- Information of Leonard Cheshire Disability’s campaign calling on an end to 15-minute home care visits
- A bumper employment and education section, packed with advice, tips and information to boost your prospects
And plenty more! There’s something fore everyone this issue – so head along to your nearest distribution point to pick up your copy, or find out more about subscribing at the Enable website, www.enablemagazine.co.uk/subscribe.
Find out more about Enable and what we do at www.enablemagazine.co.uk.